Create your own comix with art from BIG NATE!
About BIG NATE:
The New York Times bestselling Big Nate book series for tweens includes hilarious novels, activity books, and compilations, with 3.5 million books in print. The books have been featured on Good Morning America and in USA Today, The Washington Post, and The Boston Globe. For more information on BIG NATE and Lincoln Peirce, check out the official website at www.bignatebooks.com.
Big Nate, aka 6th grader Nate Wright, is a self-described genius, hilarious “king of detention” and cartoonist extraordinaire. Now just like Nate, YOU can create your own comix, using Lincoln Peirce’s art from the bestselling Big Nate book series.
With favorite characters, cool backgrounds from Nate’s world, and fun props and sound effects, kids (and adults!) will enjoy designing their very own Nate-inspired comic strips. Three different modes of play are available, for users of all levels. The number of different comix you can make is infinite, so the possibilities are endless. As Nate says, your comix will “surpass all others”!
- Nate’s best friends (and rivals) are included—his buddies Francis and Teddy, rival Gina, crush Jenny, his neighbor’s dog Spitsy, and even his Social Studies teacher, Mrs. Godfrey, aka “Godzilla!”
- Backgrounds include the P.S. 38 school gym, lockers, library, Nate’s bedroom, the neighborhood, and even Mrs. Godfrey’s classroom—everywhere that Nate goes.
- Three ways to create comix:
- Story Starter—Begin with a few finished frames and then fill in the rest!
- Fill in the Blanks—Fill in the speech bubbles on an already designed comic.
- Start from Scratch—Create a comic from scratch, and design it however you like!
- Share your comix with a friend, or save them to a gallery.
- Check out five original app comix created by Lincoln Peirce himself.